1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

Epic Deparature

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VIEF_Chokolatecake, Oct 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ah the time has come, Navalclash has opened the door for me to new friends, and this is where the door will close on me, and just me for now that my time on NC is complete, there is nothing else more for me to do. The server may appear to go down In the graveyard, but that's how most servers end up its probably not going to be the case since Side is working to improve the server but the only reason why I joined NC was too have fun because that's what video games are for, not to completely take it onto the real life. I started as that one person who just took out vechicles sunk things and moved onto faction business and that's where you got your name, There's nothing much to do now that every single threat that we were to come across in order from Israel to Hungary/Foxtrot I already fulfilled my reasoning to continue playing, when I got GE to come back and allowed us to merge together to become the UER we have today. Eurasian Empire to me was a faction where people who weren't necessarily good could learn. I continuously taught my people to never give up because we all learn from our mistakes and that's what makes us better and in the end that's what we kind of achieved, We have gone our separate ways, that's why you don't see anybody of us anymore. And for that, true friends are hard to leave but are impossible to forget. So this is most likely the end of my time on Navalclash since there's no reason just to roam around. This means
    the door opens for me, and its calling me so once I cross it, I'm gone. Of course I'm not quitting video games because I was born with a keyboard and mouse on my hands but I also learned how to balance both so I can live the perfect life. I hope you learned that all good things must come to an end. So Cya mates, this the end of our journey.
    God Save the Tsar!
    [​IMG]

2. blackpeoplemeet.com

trust me you'll need this

VIEF_Chokolatecake likes this.
  3. Thanks.

4. ayy wasup ***

5. I enjoyed kicking your ass see you in 2 months hopefully Mr Avalos of West Covina California

MythicalWraith likes this.
  6. What? I kicked your ass

7. You both kicked eachother's ass at the same time, problem solved.

8. no you stupidote

9. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The departure never happened, this is devolving into shouting match. Closing thread.

StewieCman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.