1. The update is temporarily delayed until droopy returns. Thanks for your patience! It WILL happen ASAP. Stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

The Doctor Falls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The_11thDoctor, Aug 10, 2017.

1. To keep this short:

-Yes I quit the server.
    -Some may have seen me raging out.
    -I'm sorry to those I've hurt.
    -NC and NBZ were a good time.
    Well, I'm banned and don't play minecraft anymore - I moved on, have more important things to do in my RL.
    It was a great time with y'all; especially with
    • MC_Rauz
    • unstoppable777
    • 871dalencon
    • Adventure117217
    • TeddySpyro
    • Wrangler
    • mewarmy
    • Creeperhate
    And much more,

So this is my farewell.

Good luck everyone, have a nice life

Bye

2. If only some people didnt screw you over we would still have you good luck man

3. Indeed

4. It was a good run Doc, good luck out there. Stay safe.

5. So long....

6. Was fun having some great memories with you doc :) stay safe and good luck out there!

7. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Quintessential

you were going to be unbanned this weekend anyway, lol

8. Thank Y'all for the great, great time :), but @Sidewalk and @everyone sorry to say that - It Seems that my time has come; I wouldnt come back soon..

So, we might see again later or sooner; currentl I'm at the beginning of an awesome journey :cool::p:D

9. I'll miss you Doc! It's a shame I didn't get to see you much on NC but we'll always have those awesome times on NBZ.

Good luck!
    ~Obliv

The_11thDoctor likes this.
  10. Good luck in whatever journey it was. Hope we cross paths again. BRD!

The_11thDoctor likes this.
  11. Ya, I'm really sorry to hear this Doctor. And one more thing... Even though this is a sensitive topic I just want to know that it isn't just me who thinks Doctor Falls sounds like it could be a new TV show that's a cross between Doctor Who and Gravity Falls right??? Anyways, once again I am sorry to hear that your leaving and I want you to know that I wish you a safe and happy journey to wherever life may take you! :D

12. Good bye Doc! We will always remember you and will miss you very much! Good luck on your journey!

13. Cya doc, ill miss ya and no hard feelings for attacking you (Verbally) while you were raging.

14. Tf is this signature lol it covers half the page

15. Cya Doc. Welcome to the club.

16. Cya you had a good run and I hope someday you might consider rejoining but for now I wish you the best in your next journey

17. I noticed my name wasn't on the list, but that's alright. I wish you (World of Warships reference right here) good luck and fair seas. Have safe travels and I'll see you around maybe.

18. Wrangler

Wrangler Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Sorry your leaving, Doctor. If your not having fun, you got do what makes you feels that it'ss fun for you.
    Hard see a respectable player leaving. :(

If you ever do come back from after this Doctor Falls. Don't regenerate as a woman ok? That will be confusing and too many people will hit on you. ;)

Good Luck, old chum.
    Wrangler

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  19. I won't - I Promise ;)

20. Who knows??? Maybe if you come back you could change your username to The_12thDoctor? XD